About EIM at UNC-Chapel Hill
- To integrate EIM-OC with UNC-Campus Health:
- Incorporate physical activity as a vital sign
- Facilitate referrals to the appropriate EIM-OC resource
- To expand the EIM-OC team
- EXSS undergraduate and graduate students capable of taking referral from campus health
- EIM-focused practicum opportunities for EXSS undergraduate and graduate students
- To expand EIM-OC opportunities
- Consolidate physical activity resources across and around campus
- Collaborate with health and well-being opportunities across campus
I’m a Student: How do I get involved?
- Visit the UNC Campus Health Center
- Receive a referral and set up your initial consultation with one of the Exercise Consultants
- Build a plan that works for you with a variety of options to fit your needs
I’d like to assist EIM-OC: How do I get involved?
- That’s awesome!
- Please contact the EIM-OC team listen on the Meet the Team tab