Sport Administration Application
ALL APPLICANTS – READ BEFORE BEGINNING APPLICATION PROCESS:
THE APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR ENTRY INTO THE EXSS MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM IN THE FALL SEMESTER OF 2019 – FOR THE SPORT ADMINISTRATION SPECIALIZATION – IS TUESDAY, JANUARY 8, 2019
The application process has two major components:
- Completion of the application form required by the UNC Graduate School.
- Completion of the application forms required by the Department of Exercise
& Sport Science and your area of specialization.
Please take particular note of the following very important items!
- All required forms – both those required by the Graduate School and the Department of EXSS – must be uploaded/submitted to the GRADUATE SCHOOL – not to EXSS.
- Do not send, upload, or submit any completed forms to the Department of Exercise & Sport Science.
- IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU COMPLETE ALL FORMS BEFORE “CLICKING” THE SUBMIT BUTTON. After you click the SUBMIT button you will NOT be able to access your application to make revisions and/or to add forms you failed to submit.
Applying for Sport Administration is easy.
- Open/download PDFs in a PDF document reader or a browser that supports PDF forms.
- Fill them out and save the PDF document. When saving, title the files using the following format: lastname_firstname_appname. Example: smith_jon_departmentApp.pdf